Hertz is a leading global car and van rental provider managing approximately 30 million bookings per year in 140 countries with over 29,000 employees worldwide.
The company’s European operation recently launched Hertz 24/7, a new “keyless car” sharing service for businesses and sold through retail partnerships, which enables customers to rent vehicles by the hour using phone or app without visiting a Hertz office. Hertz 24/7 is designed to simplify the booking process, cut costs and offer a differentiated customer service.
Fabrice Genty, Senior Director, Car Sharing Operations, Hertz
Accelerate deployment of Hertz 24/7 across Europe.
- Orange global centralized IoT connectivity management platform across seven European countries: Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain and the UK
- Management of all Hertz affiliates in Europe via a SPoC with continuous technical and commercial support
- Voice services from each vehicle to the Hertz contact center
- Project, service and end-to-end logistics management
The Orange Business Services solution has enabled Hertz to meet its goal of utilizing digital technology to innovate customer services.
- Service differentiation through technology-enabled fleets
- Enhanced customer experience
- Ability for each country to purchase its own SIM cards within a global framework
- Simplified management
- Increased agility to deliver new market-leading vehicle services
- Simplified booking system resulting in lower costs
- Increased clarity of SIM card purchases
- Secure reliable management of thousands of SIM cards
- Future-proof, scalable solution