Optimize your business with accurate forecasting
Streamline your business so you know what your staff requirements are at all times, even if they change during the working day. Employees will benefit from a flexible system, and you can save on labor costs by avoiding over and under-staffing.
Real-time software, real-time benefits
Employees at every level of your organization will see visible improvements and personal benefits from implementing Workforce Management.
Customer service organizations
- Serve a more satisfied customer base with shorter waiting times and more effectively managed issues
- Meet SLAs by quickly adapting to same-day forecasts
- Optimize resource allocations and overtime costs
- Satisfy customer demand without the worry of being under or over-staffed
- Save time by removing administrative workload for forecasting and scheduling
- Reduce absenteeism, and improve adherence to schedules
- Maintain a better work-life balance with more flexible schedules, including work-from-home options
- Boost motivation and engagement through flexible shift-trading to suit staff availability
Still need convincing?
Workforce Management will provide a direct boost to your company with lasting effects.
- Maximize the quality of customer support
- Increase the satisfaction of your clients and agents
- Fully optimize your resources
- Boost your workforce’s performance
- Empower your employees
- Reduce overtime costs and labor waste
- Exceed SLAs
And last, but most certainly not least
With Workforce Management, you'll see substantial ROI improvements due to more highly satisfied customers and the ease of employee scheduling.
An experienced integrator you can trust
We are a proven integrator with unique capabilities in workforce engagement, analytics and automation. We will map your business needs and integrate your application into your existing contact centers for a seamless approach and a bespoke end-to-end journey. Our aftercare service has 15 experts worldwide to deploy your offer and solve any issues you may encounter.
Customer success story
Our comprehensive expertise and experience has helped many global customers benefit from our solutions. We helped a multinational IT and telecom company digitize its customer experience and enhance its workforce management.
Workforce Management combined with Interactive Voice Response service for 12,000 agents in over 150 locations worldwide:
- Built a digital experience and provided quality customer service
- Enhanced management of globally dispersed contact centers
- Delivered best-in-class sales aftercare
We have a vast repertoire of business partners, and you'll benefit from working with leaders in the customer service market, including: