Visibility as a Service improves productivity, decreases business risk and reduces IT costs by providing the right visibility services for your business application performance and IT infrastructure and enabling a permanent optimization process within your business.
VaaS Dux with Aternity: Use cases and benefits
Migration to cloud-hosted workloads and applications changes the depth of traffic flows and increases the need for strict and precise third-party management.
Five reasons to choose Visibility as a Service
Assess and control your IT business risk
Increase your business productivity and optimize end-user experience
Improve your brand reputation and image
Optimize your investments and your return on investment (ROI)
Ensure optimization from Day 1 by customizing the service based on your needs
How does it work?
Visibility as a Service provides a large set of “as-a-service” features for visibility and optimization of your IT infrastructure using best-of-breed tools.
Based on your needs today and as they evolve, the service can include NPM (network performance monitoring), DEM (digital end-user experience), APM (application performance monitoring), AI (artificial intelligence), etc. We use tools from Aternity, Riverbed and ThousandEyes to customize the solution that best fits your needs and business priorities.
VaaS provides the following deliverables to your relevant technical and business owners, as needed:
- Assess with your teams' business visibility priorities
- Design optimal visibility windows accordingly
- Show your real IT situation
- Analyze your true IT performance
- Act and recommend optimizations and corrections
- Support your IT changes and evolution
Visibility as a Service can help you find the answers you need
- What application performance are my users experiencing?
- Which users or servers are facing issues?
- What impact has an IT change had (for instance, a migration to O365)?
- What is my SaaS performance, and how can I challenge my SaaS providers?
- How is application performance for homeworkers? And Wi-Fi users?
- How can I define XLAs/SLAs for my IT customers?
- And many more
Why Orange optimization services?
Unequaled international presence
- 220 countries and territories with end-to-end connectivity services
- 3,000+ multinational clients outside of France
- 450,000 km of submarine cables
- Most innovative companies in the world
Rated as a Leader
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global 2021
700+ M €/year
- Investment in research and innovation
- Customer satisfaction
CISCO Gold Certified Partner