Key business benefits
Orange Business services has invested in 16 global Internet gateways on five continents. These distributed Internet gateways break traffic out closer to the user to eliminate the latency caused by the long physical distances between the user, the gateway and the destination web site. Orange Business Services provides geolocalization as standard, so that users in each country are able to access local Internet services.
Business VPN Internet is delivered as a component of the Business VPN Hybrid service, thus the IT department can reduce management overhead by dealing with a single provider for both IP VPN and Internet services and ensure that Internet connectivity complies with the enterprise’s security policy. You have a single point of contact to help with operational incidents and contract management.
Business VPN Internet provides a “hybrid port” which offers greater flexibility and the ability to send Internet traffic over unused access bandwidth and allows cost-effective combinations with back-up solutions, mixing Internet and VPN.
To implement consistent security, customer policy is distributed and implemented in the Internet breakouts, ensuring the right policy is everywhere without any dedicated appliances at branch or sales offices.
The solution is available with no additional capital expenditure for customers. And the new Business VPN Internet pricing model allows customers to optimize network costs, by differentiating the VPN and Internet usage.
Embrace Internet and hybrid solutions with secured break-out
Business VPN Internet enables easy transition to cloud services with fully secured Internet access. As the cornerstone of our Hybrid Network portfolio, Business VPN Internet provides globally both local and distributed Internet breakout.
Manage your solutions online
Easily manage your Orange Business Services solutions with My Service Space, your secure, self-service portal.
Easily manage solutions
- Access statistics reports:
- Internet bandwidth usage reporting
- Exhaustive security reporting with 50 indicators at gateway and site levels
- Manage change requests:
- Change firewall rules
- Change network traffic filtering parameters
- Change Internet bandwidth
- Navigate your Internet inventory:
- View list of Internet gateways
Manage ordering activities
- Choose the best-performing and cost-effective Internet solution for your site: local breakout, distributed breakout or content
- Upgrade/downgrade your Internet bandwidth
- Choose your security parameters on the firewall and as an option with Web Content Protection
Control your budget
- View and download invoices and credit notes
- Access reports of financial invoices and traffic details in CSV format
- Benefit from e-invoicing
- Receive email notifications when reports are available
- Submit queries to billing analysts
- And more
Quickly report incidents
- Open incidents and track their resolution
- Navigate seamlessly between incidents/events/inventory
- Receive email notifications upon incident status change
Aurecon enhances global customer service
Global engineering professional services company Aurecon was an early adopter of the service with the objective of increasing network and application performance to enable greater global collaboration and productivity and to cut costs.
We chose Business VPN Internet to enhance our global collaboration, security, productivity and customer service and to lower our costs. It has helped improve our application performance worldwide for enhanced end-user experience and increased network visibility.
Sean Elwick, head of IS, Aurecon