Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with innovative products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. Juniper co-innovates with Orange Business Services and customers to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks with agility, performance and value for unified environments and open architectures.
Important partner for our network-as-a-service strategy
For many years, Juniper Networks and Orange Business Services have enjoyed a long-lasting, high-level partnership embracing technical, business and marketing collaboration for many strategic opportunities.
From data center and LAN campus network infrastructure to network function virtualization, from Business VPN infrastructure to high-performance security and advanced network automation, we work closely to deliver true digital transformation to our customers.
This association between one of the most innovative and reliable networking technology vendors and a major global service provider is the ideal combination.
Network solutions that serve business strategy
Juniper Networks is a leader in network automation, performance and service creation that builds highly scalable, secure and cost-effective networks for unprecedented choice, agility, efficiency and value. Its network infrastructure helps businesses create responsive and trusted environments for accelerating the deployment of services and applications over a single network.
With Juniper, we enable businesses to capitalize on opportunities to innovate, grow and strengthen their business and answer the challenge of complicated, legacy networks with high-performance, open, flexible solutions that enable:
- Consolidation and delivery of services and applications across highly distributed environments to ensure consistent accessibility from anywhere at any time
- Rapid deployment and scaling of new services and applications to support evolving business demands
- Protection and recovery of services and applications against business risks and sophisticated threats
- Operational improvements to help reduce administrative, training, customer care and other costs
Network service virtualization on secure and reliable infrastructures
- EasyGo Network: Allows enterprises to provision VNF for branch offices with a self-service ordering portal. Juniper provides the SDN controller and FW/security VNF
- Business Ethernet Series 2: Fiber-optic, high-speed Ethernet interconnect service for interconnecting LANs at customer sites (10 Mbps to 10 Gbps). Juniper provides the network backbone infrastructure
- Business VPN: The foundation for communications, supporting voice, data, video and all business applications via an IP-based MPLS private network
- Business VPN Galerie: The world's first Galerie, offering cloud services on a private virtual network
- Orange Business Services is a member of the Juniper Strategic Alliance and is a certified Elite Reseller and Support Services Partner
Founded in 1996 and based in Sunnyvale (USA), Juniper Networks develops and markets networking products. Its products include routers, switches, network management software, network security products and software-defined networking technology.
- Operating in 43 countries
- 9,400+ employees
- US $4.4 billion revenue in 2019