Aurecon is a global leader in engineering, management and specialist technical services to both public and private sector organizations. It has around 7,500 employees working in 11 industrial groups and an office network in 26 countries and is managing over 10,000 projects in 80+ countries.
The Aurecon global network had been built on a series of regional networks interconnected by gateways. Following significant growth, the communications infrastructure needed to be realigned to improve access to the local skills and expertise that enable delivery of Aurecon’s world-class services. The company instigated a program to enhance its global communications management and application performance in order to fulfill its business strategy.
Sean Elwick, Head of IS, Aurecon
Increase network and application performance to enable greater global collaboration and productivity and to cut costs.
- Orange Business VPN with VPN Internet
- Robust, global, ITIL-aligned service management model
- Fully managed, secure, high-speed global WAN on the Orange MPLS network
- 80 sites and 7,500 users across Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East
- Secure cloud Internet gateways
- Web protection service for proxy and anti-virus
- Application performance optimization
- Project management
Orange is enabling Aurecon to transform the global communications infrastructure that it relies on to support its worldwide customer base. Going forward, the solution will deliver significant benefits to the business.
- Increased collaboration, knowledge sharing and productivity
- Consistent and better end-user experience
- Increased visibility and control of network infrastructure
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Enhanced service delivery to the business
- Fully managed service, freeing up internal resources
- Lower costs
- Increased online security
- Prioritization of business-critical applications
- Reduced management time