Business Talk is available in more than 160 countries and territories to optimize telco costs and to replace multiple local providers. The solution provides a global seamless voice service with the ability to manage all types of calls: outbound, inbound, on-net, off-net, local at national and international levels.
Business Talk helps you to transform your telephony into IP while preserving your existing investments (Legacy or IP Voice) or to connect your Unified Communications infrastructure to the outside world. This dynamic and versatile service enables customers to address the various enterprise telephony challenges of today – from global control and consolidation down to address local voice requirements for a given country.
Simplicity, flexibility, scalability
SIP trunks provide operational simplicity, the power to expand and contract and seamlessly integrate multi-channel communications to make your business more agile.
Cost savings and increased visibility
Realize cost savings of up to 40% of your voice budget. Centralized reporting provides accurate visibility on voice spends, and local billing is available in most countries if preferred.
Extensive international experience of deploying SIP trunking. We manage the entire migration process worldwide.
Improved business continuity
Rewrite your disaster recovery plan with more resilient communications. Deploying several SIP trunks enables you to switch between trunks in case of any disruption.
We build stringent security into the MPLS private network on top of the voice security solution. We use session border controller (SBC) demarcation between all network elements and we can encrypt voice if required.
A fully digital Journey
Through our ‘MyServiceSpace’ portal, Orange Business Services provides a complete digital experience to our customers:
- From our Business Talk self-care portal, our customers are able to place orders, configure and manage their voice sites and associated options, all in real time.
- In addition to the self-care portal which already provides great autonomy and flexibility, our customers have the ability to connect with their environment through our own API’s providing a seamless ordering and provisioning journey.
- Our web portal also provides additional visibility to usage & site inventory dashboards, to faults reporting and also to electronic invoicing capabilities.
There are many users benefits
Find out the configuration guidelines for UC & IP telephony vendors certified with Business Talk:
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Alcatel Lucent Enterprise OXE & OTBE
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Avaya Aura
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Avaya IP Office
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Cisco CUCM
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Cisco CUCME
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Microsoft Skype for Business & Lync
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Mitel MiVoice Business
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Unify OpenScape Business
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Unify OpenScape Voice
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Xmedius Fax Server
Read the blog
Maersk choose Direct Routing
Peter Wilkins, Enterprise Architecture, UCC & Contact Center. MaerskLine Limited