Your enterprise telephony services
Access to emergency services
Off-net dialing to fixed and mobile
(domestic and international PSTN break-out)
Access to any toll-free, toll-shared and premium numbers
Direct inward dialing + CC (0)
NSN (number assignment or portability)
Directory listing into national DB's
Business Talk coverage
- On-net: 136 countries and territories
- Off-net international: 80 countries and territories
- Off-net domestic: 78 countries and territories
- LVS Direct Inward Dialing: 51 countries and territories
- LVS Full Unplug: 30 countries and territories
Business Talk Digital
- Self ordering, self care portal and API
- Options and sites into a single place
- Optimization and control
- Improved collaboration
Business Talk helps you to transform your telephony into IP while preserving your existing investments (legacy or IP voice) or to connect your unified communications infrastructure to the outside world. This dynamic and versatile service enables you to address the various enterprise telephony challenges of today – from global control and consolidation to addressing local voice requirements in a given country.
Simplicity, flexibility, scalability
SIP trunks provide operational simplicity, the power to expand and contract and seamlessly integrate multi-channel communications to make your business more agile.
Cost savings and increased visibility
Realize cost savings of up to 40% of your voice budget. Centralized reporting provides accurate visibility on voice spend, and local billing is available in most countries, if preferred.
Extensive international experience in deploying SIP trunking. We manage the entire migration process worldwide.
Improved business continuity
Rewrite your disaster recovery plan with more resilient communications. Deploying several SIP trunks enables you to switch between trunks in case of any disruption.
We build stringent security into our MPLS private network on top of our voice security solution. We use session border controller (SBC) demarcation between all network elements, and we can encrypt voice, if required.
A fully digital journey
Our "My Service Space" service portal provides a complete digital experience:
- From our Business Talk self-care portal, you can place orders and configure and manage your voice sites and associated options, all in real time
- In addition to the self-care portal, which already provides great autonomy and flexibility, you have the ability to connect with your environment through our own APIs, providing a seamless ordering and provisioning journey
- Our web portal also provides additional visibility of usage and site inventory dashboards, fault reporting and electronic invoicing capabilities
Download the configuration guidelines for the unified communications and IP telephony vendors certified with Business Talk:
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Alcatel Lucent Enterprise OXE & OTBE
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Audiocodes Enterprise SBC
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Avaya Aura
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Avaya IP Office
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Cisco CUCM
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Cisco CUCME
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Genesys PureCloud Edge on Premises
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Genesys PureEngage
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Microsoft Skype for Business & Lync
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Mitel MiVoice Business
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Unify OpenScape Business
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Unify OpenScape Voice
- Business Talk IP guidelines for Xmedius Fax Server
Maersk choose direct routing
The configuration and deployment was simple and quickly executed. Overall, it was a successful, yet uneventful pilot, because everything went perfectly with the voice quality being excellent. Many thanks to Orange for their expertise in helping us prove out Teams Direct Routing.
Peter Wilkins, Enterprise Architecture, UCC & Contact Center, Maersk Line Limited