When companies’ data is more and more critical, it is essential to develop tools that create effective protection of information, especially in a bureaucratic and industrial environment. Orange Cyberdefense and Trend Micro have partnered to propose an additional offer to secure these environments.
Cybersecurity solutions dedicated to the industrial world
The aim of this partnership is to answer the cybersecurity needs of our partners in industrial environments. We've developed special teams dedicated to handling the deployment of our solutions for these clients. The source code of the Trend Micro solution has been audited with success by the cybersecurity teams at Orange.
Thanks to Trend Micro, Orange is able to offer solutions in many fields:
- Security of the hybrid cloud
- Defense of the network against attacks
- Protection of users
- Corporate security suites
- Saas security
- Security of industrial environments
Orange Cyberdefense is Service Provider, certified Gold
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Mountain View (USA), Symantec is an American software company that produces software for security, storage, backup and availability – and offers professional services to support its software.
- Fortune 500 company
- Workforce of 12,000+ throughout its international offices and development centers all around the world (USA, India, China, France, etc.)
- Reported a US $4.731 billion dollar turnover in 2019