ServiceNow provides an SaaS solution that centralizes all your business processes and transforms your traditional work methods into digital workflows. ServiceNow integrates easily with your business tools: customer relationship management, employee management and IT applications.
The Gartner Magic Quadrant has ranked ServiceNow as a leader in IT service management tools for seven consecutive years.
Together we automate enterprise IT and business operations
ServiceNow's suite of applications are integrated into a platform that automates workflow and optimizes the associated business processes to:
- Increase customer satisfaction (e.g., upstream resolution of malfunctions to avoid future calls, optimization of field interventions, simplified access to self service to reduce the volume of requests, etc.)
- Improve the employee experience (e.g., activation of employee self service, harmonization of the newcomer integration process, etc.)
- Transform operational productivity by standardizing IT processes (e.g., management of requests, resources, incidents and IT assets; risk reduction; improvement of service availability, etc.)
Our common value proposition
For more than 10 years, Orange Business has been fine-tuning its expertise with ServiceNow's solutions, especially as they relate to ours and our customers' needs and expectations. We are a Premier Partner of ServiceNow, offering:
- Consulting and support, from personalized change management to training, to counsel customers in defining their business processes
- Integration and customized development of applications on the ServiceNow platform
- Support and maintenance in French and English
ServiceNow suite securely delivered and managed by Orange
- Multisourcing Service Integration: your single end-to-end interface for governing multi-supplier customer services
Recommended for you
Founded in 2003 and based in Santa Clara (USA), ServiceNow is a cloud computing company providing "Management as a Service." ServiceNow specializes in Enterprise Service Management (ESM) for customers, employees and corporate IT.
- More than 13,000 employees
- More than 5,000 customers worldwide
- Targeting $4.2 billion in revenues by 2020