Protecting clients’ devices and infrastructures
The goal of our partnership is to provide unified management across the infrastructure, including data centers, WANs, mobiles, clouds, branches and IoT, in order to increase responsiveness to incidents.
We bring exceptional cybersecurity solutions for devices and infrastructure
Together with Check Point Software Technologies, Orange is able to offer a variety of solutions to meet today's security requirements:
- Cloud: Public IaaS Security, Private IaaS Security, Cloudguard Security (SaaS Security)
- Network: Next Generation Firewall and Managed Gateway
- Threat prevention: Next Generation Threat Protection and Next Generation Threat Extraction
- Security management: End Point (SandBlast Agent) and SandBlast Mobile
- Consolidated security: Check Point Infinity
Orange Cyberdefense is certified 4 stars in France, the Nordics, UK, Germany and the Netherlands.
Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Tel Aviv (Israel) and San Carlos (USA), Check Point Software Technologies is an Israeli multinational provider of software and combined hardware and software products for IT security, including network security, end-point security, mobile security, data security and security management. Check Point protects over 100,000 organizations of all sizes.
- Approximately 5,000 employees, 4 development centers and over 40 offices across the world
- US $1.976 billion turnover in 2019