Orange Business Services Holdings UK Limited data for 2021
UK legislation on gender pay gap reporting, effective 4 April 2018, states that all employers with more than 250 employees must publish statutory calculations each year to indicate the size of the pay gap between male and female employees.
Please find below the data for Orange Business Services Holdings UK Limited for 2021.
Eligible population: 453
- Women’s hourly rate is 12.2% lower (mean) and 18.2% lower (median)
- Top salary quartile has 81% men and 19% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 79% men and 21% Women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 70% men and 30% women
- Lower salary quartile has 60% men and 40% women
- Women’s bonus pay is 16% lower (mean) and 22.4% lower (median)
- 99% of men and 98.4% of women received bonus pay
Orange has made commitments within its employer promise to embrace ethics, responsibility and diversity as sources of sustainable economic and social quality. As a company, Orange promotes integration, diversity and equal opportunities both inside and outside the company.
Read more about our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility.