Orange Business Services Holdings UK Limited data for 2019
UK legislation on gender pay gap reporting, effective 4 April 2018, states that all employers with more than 250 employees must publish statutory calculations each year to indicate the size of the pay gap between male and female employees.
Please find below the data for Orange Business Services Holdings UK Limited for 2019:
- Women’s hourly rate is 16% lower (mean) and 21.6% lower (median)
- Top salary quartile has 85% men and 15% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 76% men and 24% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 71% men and 29% women
- Lower salary quartile has 59% men and 41% women
- Women’s bonus pay is 16% lower (mean) and 26.2% lower (median)
- 97.3% of men and 98.4% of women received bonus pay
Orange has made commitments within its employer promise to embrace ethics, responsibility and diversity as sources of sustainable economic and social quality. As a company, Orange promotes integration, diversity and equal opportunities both inside and outside the company.
Read more about our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility.