Orange Business Services Holdings UK Limited data for 2018
UK legislation on gender pay gap reporting, effective 4 April 2018, states that all employers with more than 250 employees must publish statutory calculations each year to indicate the size of the pay gap between male and female employees.
Please find below the data for Orange Business Services Holdings UK Limited for 2018:
- Women’s hourly rate is 17.2% lower (mean) and 21.6% lower (median)
- Top salary quartile has 86.6% men and 13.4% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 79% men and 21% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 68.9% men and 31.1% women
- Lower salary quartile has 60% men and 40% women
- Women’s bonus pay is 18.2% lower (mean) and 29.6% lower (median)
- 97.2% of men and 98.4% of women received bonus pay
Orange has made commitments within its employer promise to embrace ethics, responsibility and diversity as sources of sustainable economic and social quality. As a company, Orange promotes integration, diversity and equal opportunities both inside and outside the company.
Read more about our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility.