Visibility as a Service improves productivity, decreases business risk and reduces IT costs by providing the right visibility services for your business application performance and IT infrastructure, enabling a permanent optimization process within your business.
Migration to cloud-hosted workloads and applications changes the depth of traffic flows and increases the need for strict and precise third-party management.
VaaS DUX (Digital User Experience) with Riverbed Alluvio Aternity: Use cases and benefits
- Provide unified observability
- Ensure the performance of business-critical applications like SAP, Oracle and Exchange as a whole or as a per-predefined business activity
- Show/define XLA/SLA for IT customers (or Orange customers)
- Track specific applications or transactions
Provider Service Level Management (ex: cloud)
- Show and prove performance levels of the SaaS services for any user/device/context
- Enable challenge of SaaS providers
Virtualization or data center update in the cloud
- Show and prove that applications perform as well or better after virtualization or update
- Detect and analyze exceptions
Website launch or upgrade
- Show correct website behavior no matter what browsers and versions are used by IT
- Detect browsers/versions/patches/device environments that create issues
- Validate and correct almost any IT changes with global application performance assessments and before/after comparisons
VaaS ANS (Application and Network Synthetics) with Cisco ThousandEyes: Use cases and benefits
LAN and SD-WAN transformation
Ability to detect deviation, identify root cause and troubleshoot quickly, provide evidence, benefit from Cisco IOS embedded agent (no additional instrumentation)
New SaaS/IaaS application
Ability to start with a limited scope:
- Control application performance step by step
- Ensure user acceptance with controlled performance
Analytics collection (KPIs)
Capture KPIs, preserve and replay historical data to avoid performance degradation
Initial step towards Internet SLA
Five reasons to choose Visibility as a Service
Assess and control your IT business risk
Increase your business productivity and optimize end-user experience
Improve your brand reputation and image
Optimize your investments and your return on investment (ROI)
Ensure optimization from Day 1 by customizing the service based on your needs
How does it work?
Visibility as a Service provides a large set of “as-a-service” features for visibility and optimization of your IT infrastructure using best-of-breed tools.
Based on your needs today and as they evolve, the service can include NPM (network performance monitoring), DEM (digital end-user experience), APM (application performance monitoring), AI (artificial intelligence), etc. We use tools from Riverbed, ThousandEyes and Live Action to customize the solution that best fits your needs and business priorities.
VaaS provides the following deliverables to your relevant technical and business owners, as needed:
- Assess with your teams' business visibility priorities
- Design windows accordingly
- Show your real IT situation
- Analyze your true IT performance
- Act and recommend optimizations and corrections
- Support your IT changes and evolution
Visibility as a Service can help you find the answers you need
- What application performance are my users experiencing?
- What is my network performance from site to site and from site to application?
- What component is impairing my network and application performance?
- Which users or servers are facing issues?
- What impact has an IT change had (for instance, a migration to Microsoft 365 and Teams)?
- What is my SaaS performance, and how can I challenge my SaaS providers?
- How is application performance for homeworkers? And Wi-Fi users?
- How can I define XLAs/SLAs for my IT customers?
- And many more
Enterprise Application ManagementNetwork performance solution to boost applications and improve remote working
Flexible SD-WANAn agile connectivity solution for your digital transformation