Solutions for collaboration and management of field teams
STREAMWIDE solutions for mobile and web offer a wide range of communication, collaboration and business process digitalization features:
- Multimedia conversations
- Private and group communications (voice and video)
- Push-to-talk/MCPTT new generation on 4G/5G networks
- Collaborative tools: audio conferencing, video conferencing, whiteboard, etc.
- Management of services and teams in the field
- Digitalization and automation of business processes
- Advanced telephony systems: virtualization of fixed phones and replacement of DECT devices for the unification of tools
- Geolocation and geotagging: a dispatch platform
Combined with Orange Business Mobile Private Networks, these innovative solutions meet the growing needs for digital transformation and real-time coordination of interventions. They enable field teams to transform individual contributions into collective successes and to act effectively in the most demanding business environments.
Innovative and reliable solutions
Orange Business and STREAMWIDE have partnered to offer enterprises innovative and sovereign field force management, collaboration and communication solutions and help them to:
- Increase productivity by enabling teams to work smarter, save time and perform tasks efficiently (automation and unification of processes and assignments on missions, improved coordination, real-time information, etc.)
- Transform employees' daily lives by equipping them with powerful, reliable and modern tools to work more efficiently
- Increase customer satisfaction by offering the best quality of service, fast and efficient planning of interventions, resolution of incidents at the first intervention for quick resumption of activity, respect of commitments and SLAs, etc.
- Increase efficiency while reducing costs with unified tools, centralized data, automated processes, etc.
Push-to-X solution in the Butachimie plant
Butachimie, located in Chalampé (Grand-Est), is a major player in the chemical industry. To help ensure the safety at Butachimie's Seveso site, Orange deployed a 4G private network (Mobile Private Network standalone), along with the Push-to-x group communication and Lone Worker Protection solution in the Butachimie plant. The solution is based on the STREAMWIDE software suite, interconnected to the 4G private network.
To view this video content, you must accept YouTube cookies.
These cookies make it possible to share or react directly on the social networks to which you are connected or to integrate content initially posted on these social networks. They also allow social networks to use your visits to our sites and applications for personalization and targeting advertising.