Our partner for highly-reliable, flexible, industrial-grade networking solutions
Orange and Nokia collaborate closely on 4G coverage solutions for large companies and have joined forces to take off the 5G ecosystem in France. Orange Business and Nokia are also collaborating on IP routing solutions for businesses, optical LAN solutions, IPAM and private Interco DC solutions.
Nokia was the official 5G live supplier at the Orange Business Summit event in 2019 and on the 8K over 5G live TV display with two on-air 5G sites at Roland Garros. SNCF, Nokia and Orange Business are collaborating on 5G at the railway station in Rennes, in Schneider factory and Enedis sites.
Helping Orange Business customers on their digital transformation journey
With more than 1,300 industrial networks deployed worldwide, Nokia provides a unique opportunity for Orange Business to address the following B2B segments with high-performance network connectivity and digital automation solutions:
- Manufacturing and logistics
- Public sector
The unique potential and international presence of Orange Business associated with Nokia offers high-quality network infrastructure solutions, such as:
- Private wireless LTE/5G and mobile indoor coverage
- LAN optic with MEC and next gen PON
- Converged IP/MPLS, packet optical
- Secured data centers interconnect
- IoT and analytics
Nokia solutions leveraging technologies and embracing market changes
- Enterprise connectivity: including DC interconnect, SDN-DCN, SD-WAN
- Future-proof broadband for hospitality, venues, campus: Nokia Passive Optical LAN, Mobile Indoor Solution
- Specialized solutions: system integration cases: IP/MPLS for mission-critical networks, new solutions for utilities, transport and public sector networks
- Industry private LTE: private LTE solutions for mission-critical services, public venues such as airports requiring fast and highly-secure access, and dedicated networks for specific industry needs
- Government-driven broadband initiatives
- Impact/IoT, security, etc.
Orange is certified as Expert in IP Routing and WDM by Nokia. This certification is a result of training in four categories:
- Sales associate
- Sales engineering specialist
- Field technician
- Network integration
Nokia unified multiservice network for telecoms and mission-critical IT for EDF Group
The challenges of the RTE – EDF Group project were: obsolescence of the network, increased number of CCTV cameras and an increase in high-definition surveillance cameras.
Our partnership was able to offer:
- Unified multi-service IP/optical network for telecoms and mission-critical IT, providing secure, logical differentiation of data for separate VPNs
- Unified end-to-end network operation (WDM/IP), including security
- Secure and redundant architecture