Multinationals are increasingly managing their mobility centrally to reduce costs, streamline processes and make it a strategic business asset.
We work with FreeMove to extend our mobility offer and serve international customers wherever they operate. FreeMove makes it simple and cost efficient to manage complex multinational mobile fleets.
Mobile connectivity and value-added services for multinational companies
FreeMove combines the national capabilities of four leading European telecom groups (Orange, Telecom Italia, Deutsche Telekom and Telia Company) and delivers mobile coverage in more than 100 countries, smart contracting and procurement, centralized fleet management and cost control. You can take advantage of our international procurement and management structure and consistent service quality to ensure you receive a focused, coordinated response to your needs.
Delivering high-quality international mobile services to multinational customers
FreeMove helps Orange deliver unique benefits:
- International reach with mobile coverage in 100+ countries based on leading European networks and partners worldwide
- Flexibility, predictability and cost savings through competitive products and services, such as centralized reporting, providing an overview of domestic and international communications costs and usage
- Proven reliability thanks to time-tested processes to handle large fleets and simplify international mobility management and procurement
- Streamlined procurement of your mobile services through a central agreement and central point of contact, your Global Account Manager, saving you time and legal costs
- Service excellence to champion your international requirements and coordinate support teams in each of your countries
Euromaster on the right road with mobile communications
Euromaster selects FreeMove for consolidated mobile communications solution
FreeMove developed a tailored solution mirroring carefully the exact requirements of Euromaster. A centralized mobile ordering system enabled employees across nine countries to request and order devices and accessories from a simple menu. Reporting was centralized with administrators having the opportunity to check orders and costs by region and site.
Telecom Group Performance Manager / Euromaster