Orange Business receives a 4.4 out of 5 rating in the Ovum Network Services Assessment
Date: 26 October 2018
Analyst: Brian Washburn
Analysis | Assessment
Report ID: ENS004-000043
- Covers Orange Business transformative network services – capabilities to deliver Layer 3 IP and Layer 2 switched services, additional managed network services, such as SD-WAN and network functions virtualization (NFV), and supporting offers, such as managed network security and professional services, and overall strategy
- Identifies Orange Business network infrastructure, delivery and support resources
- Rates Orange Business capabilities to support enterprises with its portfolio of WAN and supporting managed services
- Explores Orange Business underlying network architecture for delivering new network and managed services
Key questions answered
- What managed SD-WAN, NFV, and cloud connect services does Orange Business offer?
- What platforms does Orange Business support in its managed network services?
- How does Orange Business go to market with its portfolio of network and supporting managed and professional services?
- What factors does Ovum believe are important to enterprises when it comes to selecting a WAN services partner?
Learn more about Ovum.