Competitive Landscape Assessment - Telco Cloud Services (Asia)
According to GlobalData. Orange Business Services is a leader in the Asian telecom cloud market driven by wide product capabilities combined with strong professional services and solid performance in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Orange has strong professional and managed services capabilities through its heavy investment in the area
- Its Flexible IT and Flexible Computing provide a range of public, hybrid, and private IaaS/PaaS offers across multiple cloud management environments including AWS, Azure, Google, VMware, and OpenStack
- It has expanded its focus in hybrid and multi-cloud environments, e.g., in areas including intelligent automation, AIOps, and professional development in support of third-party partner clouds
- Within the past year, Orange has dramatically increased its partnerships across APAC and globally
- The Orange Next Gen Hub is available in 20 locations including nine in APAC. It enhances multi-cloud solutions through interconnection to global cloud providers and provides service orchestration across different technology domains (e.g., network and security)
- It offers Visibility-as-a-Service for end-to-end application performance measurement for SD-WAN and cloud migrations
Download this complimentary report to find out more.