KONE is a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry with just over 47,000 employees. Its objective is to offer the best People Flow™ experience by developing and delivering solutions that enable people to move smoothly, safely, comfortably and without waiting.
KONE maintains over 1M elevators and escalators in close to 60 countries. In KONE customer care centers, a contact center application is used to manage critical elevator incidents and track operation information, service records and technical data. A need to upgrade these capabilities was identified, specifically to integrate multimedia channels and enhance the customer experience.
Antti Koskelin, CIO, KONE
Improve customer service support for critical elevator incidents.
- Two solutions for 25 sites in 22 countries
- Multi-channel Managed Contact Center service based on Avaya EMC technology, enabling email, voice and alarms for large sites in Europe, the Middle East and North America, with integration into KONE’s remote monitoring platform
- Cloud-based Flexible Contact Center solution for small sites with integration into KONE’s Salesforce CRM
- Consultancy services and customized service management
- Program and partner management – Avaya
The Orange solutions are enabling KONE to further enhance service to its installed customer base and support new business development programs.
- Shorter turn-around times
- Focus on production information, quotes and invoices
- More efficient sales engagement
- Enabler for multi-channel service tailored by customer need worldwide
- Simplified operations
- Better support at global and local levels
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Single interface for agents across all communication channels
- Greater customer retention
- Global, scalable solutions