International SOS is the world’s leading integrated medical, clinical and security services organization. Its head office is in Singapore, and over 10,000 employees in 80 countries operate 27 assistance centers and 35 international SOS clinics. ISOS works in partnership with businesses, governments and NGOs and offers local expertise, preventative advice and emergency assistance during periods of critical illness, accident or civil unrest.
Significant growth meant the IT and telephony infrastructure was unable to fully support the organization. The legacy heterogeneous network that relied on the best effort of multiple suppliers was proving time-consuming and costly to manage. Limited visibility and control over network and application performance was impacting end-user productivity. ISOS’s geographical reach also increased, and it needed a reliable and secure communications network.
Richard Davies, Group CIO, International SOS
Transform the global network, enhance end-user productivity, deliver a better customer experience and cut costs.
- End-to-end, fully-managed WAN leveraging Orange Business VPN in 118+ locations across 80 countries
- Network consolidation from 30+ suppliers to a single global provider with standardized SLAs
- Distributed PBX consolidated into highly resilient cores with geographical redundancy
- Fully-managed global WAN optimization and security service
- Seven secure Internet gateways with auto failover
- Customized service help desk and 24x7 Security Operation Center
Orange transformed the global network infrastructure that International SOS relies on to support its complex emergency and life-saving global operations.
- Improved network up-time and service reliability
- Fully-managed service freeing up internal resources
- Optimized network infrastructure design
- Increased visibility and control of IT infrastructure
- Enhanced end-user experience
- Global business continuity capability
- Central governance with strong security policy
- Simplified management via a single global provider
- Lower costs
- Increased end-user productivity
- Enhanced application performance
- Reduced online security incidents