Two ways to access your information system
Flexible Applications Access allows full access to your information system as if the user is in the office, as well as restricted access to certain resources, through a web portal.
As if in the office
- Software on the user device creates an encrypted tunnel with Flexible Applications Access
- The user accesses your information system using their normal office software
- The user's computer is checked (anti-virus up-to-date, etc.)
Via a web portal
- The user’s resources are made available for this
- Access, which is HTTPS-encrypted, is via a browser
Ease of use
- Users login to Windows with their normal AD credentials. They are then logged into their applications as if they are at the office
- Access limited to authorized users
- Encrypted transaction
- User devices checked
Real-time online management
- Modification of user access rights
- Increase/decrease in the number of simultaneous accesses with automatic adjustment of the price
- Service usage statistics
- Independent of your intranet and Internet providers
- As many simultaneous accesses as you need
- All types of Internet access: 5G, 4G, Wi-Fi, etc.
Customizable to your needs
- Virtual Machine installed in your tenant in the public cloud or our data centers or physical server installed at your location or our data centers
- User authentication from different sources
- Information system access rights customized according to the user
A partner recognized in its field
Flexible Applications Access is the result of a collaboration between Orange Business Services and Orange Cyberdefense and thus incorporates our skills as a network and security leader.
With Flexible Applications Access, you get a proven solution based on Pulse Secure technology.