Octo Telematics is a pioneer and today is the number one global provider of data analytics and solutions for the auto insurance industry. Octo is revolutionizing the way auto insurers work by maintaining the largest global database of telematics data – it has over 5.6m connected users – with over 207 billion miles of data and more than 447,000 crashes*. Its headquarters is in Rome, Italy, and it has offices in the UK and USA.
The company has a range of vehicle telematics solutions, including automatic crash alerts, on-call assistance and car accident liability analysis. It works with vehicle drivers, automobile insurers, car rental companies and vehicle manufacturers. To support rapid growth, Octo was looking for a partner with the expertise and experience to develop and manage an innovative IoT global connectivity solution with embedded SIM cards in each vehicle.
Jonathan Hewett, CMO, Octo Telematics
Ensure the successful launch and global delivery of innovative telematics solutions in new markets.
- Orange IOT Connect Express solution with global SIM management and connectivity platform with portal delivering real-time data
- End-to-end responsibility, from logistics efficiency to dedicated service management
- Flawless GSM coverage in Europe
Octo now has a single global IoT connectivity platform to more efficiently manage its connected users 24/7.
- A single SIM management platform to supervise and operate the Orange connectivity solution in full autonomy
- A solution that completely fits Octo’s needs and ambitions
- Unrivaled worldwide coverage
- Secure and reliable IoT solution
- Best-in-class service management
*As of 30 June 2018