Orange Business Holdings UK Limited data for 2020
UK legislation on gender pay gap reporting, effective 4 April 2018, states that all employers with more than 250 employees must publish statutory calculations each year to indicate the size of the pay gap between male and female employees.
Please find below the data for Orange Business Holdings UK Limited for 2020.
Eligible population: 469
- Women’s hourly rate is 14.6% lower (mean) and 20.2% lower (median)
- Top salary quartile has 85% men and 15% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 76% men and 24% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 73% men and 27% women
- Lower salary quartile has 60% men and 40% women
- Women’s bonus pay is 11.8% lower (mean) and 21.3% lower (median)
- 98.3% of men and 97.6% of women received bonus pay
Orange has made commitments within its employer promise to embrace ethics, responsibility and diversity as sources of sustainable economic and social quality. As a company, Orange promotes integration, diversity and equal opportunities both inside and outside the company.
Read more about our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility.