Orange Business Services named a Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ quadrant family of Network - Software Defined Solutions and Services Partners 2020 Quadrant Report
Date: July 2020
Authors: Dr. Kenn Walters, Avimanyu Basu, Ron Exler
Orange recognized for:
- Excellent coverage and extensive ecosystem and partnerships
- Feature-rich advanced solutions and flexible core offerings
- Global and local data center and next-gen hub delivery
- Assuring cost-effectiveness through MSI
Highlighted key strengths in Managed SD-WAN Services quadrants for Germany, Nordics, UK and USA
Orange Business Services delivers an array of network services and solutions in Germany. The company’s managed SD-WAN offerings include Flexible SD-WAN with full multi-network compatibility across virtual SD-WAN gateways. The offerings can be delivered as fully managed or co-managed solutions.
Orange Flexible SD-WAN is an automated, intelligent network with on-demand virtualized services, centrally orchestrated for holistic and superior performance and user-friendly control. Read the press release
Orange Business Services brings in the differentiating factor with its multisourcing integration (MSI) as a service with features such as multi-vendor and multi-network type integration and management.
Orange Business Services offers various levels of service management as a flexible managed service delivery for enterprise. Its managed SD-WAN offerings include Flexible SD-WAN with full multi-network compatibility across virtual SD-WAN gateways. The solutions can be delivered as fully managed or co-managed.
ISG Provider Lens™ Global Summary Report - Network - Software Defined Solutions and Service Partners Leader Board across quadrants and geographies
In the global summary report, ISG offers a candid discussion on global market trends, unique trends in each region, strengths of leading service providers, and the people in enterprises that should read the Network - Software Defined Solutions and Service Partners ISG Provider Lens™ reports.
The study covered 83 providers across six quadrants. Of the total 83 providers, 19 were identified as Leaders across regions for multiple quadrants. Five providers were identified as rising stars for multiple quadrants across regions.
- Add Significant Consulting and Business Acumen: The Leaders focus aggressively on client business outcomes, not just faster network equipment. The business focus benefits enterprises seeking partners for their digital transformation efforts, not vendors
- Business Roadmap Involvement: Many leading providers address the competitive needs of clients by helping enterprises to use software defined networking to address specific requirements of their business roadmaps. Early and ongoing involvement in roadmaps adds value beyond implementation, deployment and management
- Implementation and Deployment via Ecosystem of Solutions: Most leading providers develop and maintain strong partner ecosystems with their own important
|Orange Business Services||Managed WAN Services||Managed SD-WAN Services||SDN Transformation Services (Consulting & Implementation)||SD-WAN Equipment and Service Suppliers (DIY)||SD Network Technologies (Core - Mobile)||Mobile Network (4G/5G) Additional (non-core) Services|
|Germany||Product Challenger||Leader||Leader||Leader||Not in||Leader|
|US||Product Challenger||Leader||Leader||Leader||Not in||Leader|
ISG (Information Services Group) (is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including more than 70 of the top 100 enterprises in the world, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organizations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specializes in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis. Founded in 2006, and based in Stamford, Conn., ISG employs more than 1,300 digital-ready professionals operating in more than 20 countries—a global team known for its innovative thinking, market influence, deep industry and technology expertise, and world-class research and analytical capabilities based on the industry's most comprehensive marketplace data. For more information, visit www.isg-one.com.
About ISG Provider Lens™ Research
ISG Provider LensTM is a practitioner-led service provider comparison, empowered by ISG’s well-known advisory expertise and their data-driven research team. ISG Provider Lens TM research reports provide independent vendor evaluations and enterprise buying behavior segmentation. Service provider data, from either primary or secondary research, will translate into three different outputs. They are categorized as:
- ISG Provider Lens quadrant reports: ISG compares and positions service providers in a graphic presentation based on their service portfolio strength and market competitiveness. Based on their relative positioning, service providers are identified as leaders, challengers or contenders. These studies are conducted over multiple regions and for multiple service line topics, in the IT, BPO and industry-specific domains.
- ISG Provider Lens archetype reports: ISG segments the prevalent enterprise buying behaviors for various domains or service lines. These buying behaviors or archetypes generally represent different enterprise preferences based on their maturity journey. These studies also highlight unique service providers best suited to serve each of these archetypes. The archetype studies are conducted at a global level.