Microsoft Teams Direct Routing enables Phone System users to make and receive calls with the PSTN using an optimized SBC and a service provider’s SIP trunking. Orange is excited to announce our capability to connect Business Talk SIP trunks to Microsoft Teams Direct Routing. Orange Business Talk SIP trunking enables Phone System users to:
- Call between your corporate offices from 142 countries and territories
- Call outside your company in 80 countries
- Local voice service (DID, Emergency Services) from 28 countries
Businesses benefit from the simplicity of a single voice provider, cost optimization and the ability to meet regulatory requirements in specific countries. Orange will configure Direct Routing services according to your current needs and requirements, including:
- Business Talk SIP trunking wherever you need it
- Optimized SBC designed for Microsoft Phone System users with Business Talk – We supply the SBC as part of the service (hosted in our cloud or on premises if required)
- No additional equipment is required (no Cloud Connector or Skype for Business Server)
Direct Routing also allows you to integrate with other 3rd party voice applications. That means:
- Easy transition to Calling in Teams
- Telephony system integration
- Support for analog devices
- Additional features, provided directly from the optimized SBCs, such as recording, auto-attendant, or advanced voice features with Business Talk, such as a private numbering plan, forced on-net to enhance savings, and advanced routing or call overflow to ensure high call completion
If you want to know more go here.
Ann Strachan is a Senior Product Manager at Orange Business Services, where she is responsible for Unified Communication and Collaboration solutions in the international domain.
Ann has over 19 years of international business and marketing communications experience in the IT industry. She is passionate about the power of collaboration and product and service innovation covering business, technology and user experience for the digital enterprise.