Orange Business named a Leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Public Cloud – Solutions and Services France 2020 Report
Date: November 2020
Authors: Pedro Luís Bicudo Maschio, Prakash N
In this ISG Provider Lens Public Cloud France Quadrant report, Orange Business has been recognized as a Leader for Consulting and Transformation Services for Large Accounts and for Managed Public Cloud Services for Large Accounts.
The "Leaders" among the evaluated 45 vendors/providers have a highly attractive product and service offering and a very strong market and competitive position; they fulfill all requirements for successful market cultivation; they can be regarded as opinion leaders, providing strategic impulses to the market; and they ensure innovative strength and stability.
Pedro L. Bicudo Maschio
Distinguished Analyst, ISG
"Orange Business has been consolidating its position as one of the most relevant IT service providers in Europe. Its acquisitions and partnerships show the company’s commitment to conquering a leadership position in the very competitive French public cloud market."
Deputy CEO and Chief Marketing Officer for Cloud activities at Orange Business
"We are very proud to be recognized by ISG as a Leader in their 'ISG Provider Lens™ Public Cloud - Solutions and Services 2020 - France' report as recognition of our continuous support to help customers generate new business value through cloud technologies and co-innovation programs using leading-edge technologies such as 5G, IoT, Data Analytics, Computer Vision, and central and distributed Artificial Intelligence at the Edge. This recognition rewards our expertise strengthened by our partnerships with AWS, Microsoft and Google as well as Flexible Engine in value-added services for Large Accounts throughout their “Move to Cloud” journey, from initial multi-cloud Professional Services skills all the way to Secure End-to-End Cloud Native Managed Services. The many successful large-scale transformations we’ve achieved are evidence of our 'global vision, local care' strategy and capabilities."
Read the ISG Provider Lens™ Public Cloud - Managed Public Cloud Services for Large Accounts to learn more about our managed services with application management, security, data management, 5G and IoT to accelerate your digital transformation. Our key strengths:
- Focus on value-added
- Services integrated
- Automation platform application operations
Read the ISG Provider Lens™ Public Cloud - Consulting and Transformational Services for Large Accounts to learn how Orange Business provides a secure path to the public cloud, enabling large enterprises to embrace vigorous digital transformations. Our key strengths:
- Co-innovation focus
- Security and compliance
- Influence and capacity
Recommended for you
- Cecurity.com chooses Orange Business' trusted Cloud
- Orange and Google Cloud to form strategic partnership in data, AI and edge computing services
- Orange becomes a founding member of the Gaia X initiative
- Orange Business forms global strategic collaboration agreement with Amazon Web Services to accelerate customers’ innovation in the cloud
ISG (Information Services Group) is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including more than 70 of the top 100 enterprises in the world, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organizations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specializes in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis. Founded in 2006, and based in Stamford, Conn., ISG employs more than 1,300 digital-ready professionals operating in more than 20 countries—a global team known for its innovative thinking, market influence, deep industry and technology expertise, and world-class research and analytical capabilities based on the industry's most comprehensive marketplace data. For more information, visit www.isg-one.com.
About ISG Provider Lens™ Research
ISG Provider LensTM is a practitioner-led service provider comparison, empowered by ISG’s well-known advisory expertise and their data-driven research team. ISG Provider Lens TM research reports provide independent vendor evaluations and enterprise buying behavior segmentation. Service provider data, from either primary or secondary research, will translate into three different outputs. They are categorized as:
- ISG Provider Lens quadrant reports: ISG compares and positions service providers in a graphic presentation based on their service portfolio strength and market competitiveness. Based on their relative positioning, service providers are identified as leaders, challengers or contenders. These studies are conducted over multiple regions and for multiple service line topics, in the IT, BPO and industry-specific domains.
- ISG Provider Lens archetype reports: ISG segments the prevalent enterprise buying behaviors for various domains or service lines. These buying behaviors or archetypes generally represent different enterprise preferences based on their maturity journey. These studies also highlight unique service providers best suited to serve each of these archetypes. The archetype studies are conducted at a global level.
Find out more about ISG Provider Lens research.