Orange Business achieves a top spot in Asia Pacific telecom cloud services market assessment by GlobalData
Date: April 2020
Analyst: Alfie Amir
According to GlobalData, Orange Business is a leader in the Asian telecom cloud market driven by its strong professional service capabilities combined with the continuous enhancements of its cloud portfolio and wide partner ecosystem.
Rated as "Leader" in GlobalData APAC telco cloud market assessment, Orange Business has closed competitive gaps in professional services and leads in active partnerships and overall engagement with the broader ecosystem. This is aligned with the increasing market demand for outcome-based solutions. The solid performance is also proven by double-digit growth which outperforms the market. It is not always about owning a physical asset, but delivering a flexible service. – Alfie Amir, Senior Analyst at GlobalData Technology
- Orange has strong professional and managed services capabilities through its heavy investment in the area
- Its Flexible IT and Flexible Computing provide a range of public, hybrid, and private IaaS/PaaS offers across multiple cloud management environments including AWS, Azure, Google, VMware and OpenStack
- Within the past year, Orange has dramatically increased its partnerships across APAC and globally
- Orange has also created Flexible Engine, a program where it works with over 250 startups and tech vendors to bring innovation for six target verticals. It recently added SAP HANA supports on the platform
- It offers visibility-as-a-service for end-to-end application performance measurement for SD-WAN and cloud migrations
Christophe Ozer, Head of Orange Cloud for Business, Asia Pacific
GlobalData Telco Cloud Services (Asia) Competitive Landscape Assessment - March 2020Download the complimentary report
Learn more about GlobalData.