Sherlock is an Internet of Things (IoT) startup based in Turin, Italy. The company’s vision is to help users keep safe the things they care about through a new family of IoT devices. Sherlock is a mobile device (100% made in Italy) containing a localization module, battery, SIM card, motion sensor and GSM/GPRS module and is Bluetooth smart – it connects to an app to let the rider know where his bicycle is at any time and to help retrieve it, if stolen.
Customer uptake is strong thanks, in part, to the design of the device that fits perfectly into the handlebars of any bicycle. To deliver on its brand promise of increased security and peace of mind from the fear of theft, connectivity needs to be easy and immediate so that the device is easy to use anywhere in the world.
Pierluigi Freni, CEO, Sherlock
To ensure successful global delivery of its innovative bicycle anti-theft security solution.
- IoT connectivity with management portal
- Orange SIM cards installed in the device during production and tested prior to shipping
- Program management
Orange Business is enabling Sherlock to successfully deliver its service worldwide.
- Quick and easy installation of the device on any bicycle
- Global connectivity via single provider
- Increased business ability to meet new market opportunities
- Secure, reliable network service
- Secure, reliable global connectivity “out-of-the-box”
- Roams different networks for the best connection in any location