Issues and challenges
SafeFleet is part of a group of companies that offers several services involving mobility, including telematics services, charging stations for electric vehicles and car parking solutions. It currently has 6,500 clients and 70,000 GPS tracking devices in 24 countries and owns offices in Italy, Poland and Romania. The SafeFleet Platform is one of the most important regional asset and vehicle GPS tracking providers in Southern and Central-Eastern Europe.
The company has an objective to accelerate growth in Europe but faced a complex supplier situation with multiple companies working to different price models, delivery processes and SLAs that was costly and time-consuming to manage. It also needed to manage growing domestic and international traffic demand. The decision was made to source a global IoT partner that could help take the company to the next level.
Adrian Manescu, General Manager, SafeFleet Srl
Enable the SafeFleet IoT connectivity brand promise to be delivered across Europe and aid driver safety.
- Orange global SIM with connectivity
- Single SIM form factor
- Global management portal for constant connectivity while roaming, SIM fleet management and single point of contact
- End-to-end logistics and services
- Single pay-as-you-go rate across the EU28
Orange Business Services is enabling SafeFleet to deliver its IoT services across Europe.
- Reliable, secure, scalable global network to support worldwide growth
- Increased business agility
- Single supplier, enabling simplified SIM management to optimize pricing and delivery process/management
- Predictable costs, which aids financial planning