- DiaSorin is a global leader in developing, producing and distributing immunodiagnostic kits
- it’s new customer service
systems enable end users to install
and use DiaSorin equipment
- the solution enables new customer service systems
- a mix of legacy inbound voice providers was unable to deliver global coverage and SLAs
- they now enjoy Orange Contact Center access in 28 countries
- customers can now call from any geographic location and call waiting times have been reduced
Instead of struggling with a piecedtogether call-center solution, DiaSorin is using Orange Business Services to provide a global, end-to-end managed service, eliminating the need for multiple inbound voice service providers and plugging the holes in our existing call center coverage.
issues and challenges
DiaSorin is a global leader in developing, producing and distributing immunodiagnostic kits for clinical research labs of pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and private diagnostic labs, pregnancy tests and treating diabetes. From its headquarters in Saluggia, Milan, Italy it operates as a group of 24 companies across Europe, the Americas and Asia, with 1,500 employees in over 60 countries and 80+ independent distributors. DiaSorin is widely regarded as “the” in-vitro diagnostics specialist.
The company is very focused on customer service and had invested in new systems that would enable end users to install and use DiaSorin equipment. In turn this would speed up deployment and reduce the pressure on management in Italy to support local operations.
A state-of-the-art call center was developed to centralize all customer support calls. However, the multiple inbound voice service providers could not provide the global coverage and high service levels DiaSorin required. The company was concerned that customer service expectations were not being met, with potential damage to its brand reputation.
- Customer experience
enhance customer service through a single, global
inbound voice provider delivering high SLAs to support new customer
the Orange Business Services solution
- Orange Contact Center access in 28 countries worldwide and a varietynof access methods: local, toll-free, international toll-free and toll-share
- centralized call center in Italy
- fully-managed, secure, global IP infrastructure
- flexible billing and currency payment arrangements
- service and project management
The Orange Contact Center solution has delivered significant support to the new systems that are a key part of the DiaSorin customer service strategy.
- ease of use via many access methods
- reach ability from any geographic location
- single global provider
- flexibility in billing and currency payment arrangements
- less time needed to support local departments
- tools that deliver visibilityand control
- increased reliability
support for growth
- Orange call collection from 110 countries
- global capability