Orange Business Services mission is to be the acknowledged leader in IP and data services to corporate customers globally. to meet this mission, Orange Business Services has adopted a vision statement that reads, in part: "to select suppliers committed to delivering the highest quality products and services, with worldwide cost competitiveness. we seek suppliers who have innovative technology and business techniques."
Orange Business Services strive to conduct its business in a manner that reflects this vision. As our sourcing base expands, Orange Business Services will only do business with vendors who are committed to our goals. all of our vendors are required to support our vision and values. they are also responsible for making sure that our vision is adhered to when subcontracting any portion of its obligations to Orange Business Services. vendors are individually responsible for ensuring that their employees understand and adhere to Orange Business Services policy.
all vendors of Orange Business Services must operate within the bounds of all applicable laws. they must also adhere to the governing standards of the country and international countries in which they conduct business. if at anytime a vendor ceases to meet the requirements of the country in which they are doing business, Orange Business Services reserves the right to immediately cancel all its outstanding orders with that vendor as well as terminate its agreement with the vendor.
Orange Business Services believe in corporate citizenship. Orange Business Servicesis committed to protecting the environment wherever it does business. as a responsible corporate citizen we will favor those vendors who share our commitment to the community and the environment, as well as those who conform to all local requirements regarding environmental codes and guidelines.
any vendor conducting business with Orange Business Services is expected to fulfill the following basic responsibilities:
- to handle all written and personal communications with the company through procurement unless instructed otherwise by procurement. if the communication with Orange Business Services is for technical reasons, procurement is to receive copies of all correspondence and be kept informed of any oral communications.
- to negotiate purchasing contracts and all sales with procurement only.
- to conduct negotiations ethically, without attempts to influence through offering valuable personal gifts or entertainment.
- to make available through procurement, or other designated company representatives, all available technical, engineering, systems, policies, and services that might improve the company's present or future use of vendor's products and services.
- to advise Orange Business Services of any new products as soon as such information is available.
- to suggest ways and means of conducting joint efforts in research and development that might be of benefit to both companies.
- to inform Orange Business Services of changes in economic or other conditions that might affect purchasing or operating decisions.
- to inquire through a local regional director of procurement for further information concerned with selling products to the company.