Optimizing the voice channel
how can contact center leaders expand their voice strategy while maintaining a winning customer experience?
Even with the new channels and customer service platforms available, more customers are choosing voice above other options. How feasible is it for a hectic contact center to not only consider the emerging channels, but to also expand arguably the most important channel – voice?
Key findings of this report by ICMI and Orange Business Services include:
- 55% of contact centers plan to expand or add inbound voice queues in the next 12-24 months
- 45% of today’s consumers abandon online transactions and switch to voice if their concerns aren’t addressed quickly
- 43% of social care users transition to voice if their enquiry is not resolved
- discover the main reasons why customers prefer the voice channel
- gain insight into how contact centers are using voice on a global scale to improve the customer experience
- see how you can implement a global voice strategy in your contact center and avoid the common pitfalls