North America: an essential and truly dynamic market
Doing business successfully in the world's most competitive region requires the right mix of expertise, experience and technology. We provide information technology and communications services delivered via the world's largest voice and data network to over 360 MNCs across all industries.
North America gave birth to many widely-used products and services and is synonymous with technological innovation. The region is home to half a billion people in a consumer-based economy, a buoyant services sector that represents around three-quarters of GDP, and 40 percent of the world's MNCs.
Industries such as transport, aeronautics, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, mining, retail, hospitality and manufacturing all contribute to a truly dynamic market.
regional knowledge, global thinking
To succeed in North America, you need a technology partner who understands the region, such as the business differences between the U.S. and Canada. Its competitive environment drives our own innovation and ensures that we offer market-leading systems and solutions to support your business effectively.
As a global service provider and end-to-end communications integrator, we understand your commercial objectives and the tools you need to thrive. We provide world-class solutions over a global footprint backed by local knowledge and support. From MPLS networks to cloud computing, contact centers and unified communications, we have the capabilities and people you need.
- more than 360 MNC customers throughout North America
- over 12,000 customer connections managed across the region
- over 295 ethernet points of presence including MPLS VPN and value-added services
- 823 associates across North America, including over 200 in Customer Service and Operations and 340 in Sales
- specialized teams focused on solutions (collaboration and cloud), verticals (M2M and e-health and oil/gas/mining) and new logos
- sales and support offices in over 30 metropolitan areas, including Atlanta, Washington, D.C., New York, Chicago, Montreal and San Francisco
- one tier 4 data center in Atlanta, GA
- 16 data centers in key cities offering fully resilient network infrastructure
- Cisco Gold Certified Partner in the U.S. and Cisco Silver Certified Partner in Canada; Cisco Certified Multinational Partner for North America plus numerous other partner certifications