Hot news on Twitter
- @JamesCurrier Hi we’d like to do a video interview w/ you for LeWeb13 about networks and marketpla...
- [PR] @orangebusiness signs 5-year network services contract extension with Givaudan & adds cloud...
- [PR from last month] We're strengthening support to MAF-Carrefour with new mgd #network svcs in ME &...
- slash operational costs and achieve rapid return on investmentGain tighter control over your network costs with our portfolio of global managed network services. Our integrated security and application optimization lets you achieve long-lasting return on investment, while our global reach gives you a suitable access solution in virtually any location.
- focus on your core business with our global managed networksEnjoy a seamless, global wide area network (WAN) with improved application performance and enterprise-class security. We can help you focus on strategic projects by managing your network and eliminating the complexity of multiple suppliers.
why us for networks?
3 reasons to choose Orange Business Services
Our unmatched global network coverage reaches 220 countries and territories. This includes 1,500 PoPs in over 900 cities worldwide. With our own network teams on the ground in over 160 countries, we are able to design, build and manage your services wherever you need us. And, our fixed network is complemented by mobile networks in 40 countries.
We are continuously improving the bandwidth that we have available. Our worldwide backbone provides 10 Gbps capacity, and we are deploying a new optical network in Europe offering up to 100 Gbps. This high-speed broadband future proofs the network and ensures that it’s ready for all of your applications, including video.
resilient and secure
With high service availability and fully-redundant infrastructure, you can rely on our network. We have four Major Service Centers on three continents offering global support processes and can run a business continuity plan in 20 minutes. Our security is certified to ISO 27001 and SAS 70 type II standard and is supported by 350 dedicated security specialists.
We were looking for a reliable, transparent business communications partner, not simply a network services provider. Orange Business Services responded to this need. Its strategy and portfolio allow us to move forward with our business while being assured we will have a partner all along the road...Zim
During the RFP process, Orange offered the added value of more sites with a primary fixed connectivity and more secondary lines via DSL, which ensured critical redundancy within the solution. Overall, Orange Business Services has helped us to cut our costs and to improve our global effectiveness,...Belgian MoFA