Last Date of Support Assessment
Are you on the verge of an asset meltdown?
Do you have thousands of devices in your network? Do you know when they'll reach the end of their life? Do you have a transition plan? If not, you could be facing asset armageddon.
Staying on top of your assets’ last date of support (LDoS) status can be a major headache, but we can help with your lifecycle management every step of the way:
- Leverage Orange partnerships for discounts to refresh equipment
- Draw on our global deployment, installation, maintenance and management expertise
- Utilize our experience in designing next-generation architectures
- Use our end-of-support solutions to extend the life of the devices you aren’t ready to replace
- Consolidate support contracts to streamline your administration
To find out more, download our Asset Armageddon Survival Guide whitepaper.
How can you prepare for LDoS?
Last date of support (LDoS) holds severe ramifications for your business and planning for obsolescence can be challenging for large, global enterprises.
This step-by-step guide explains how devices get to LDoS and how technology professionals can prepare for it at scale before it becomes a crippling problem.
Dead or alive:
lifecycle management and device planning are critical for enterprises
Dave Frisch provides valuable insight in this blog >
Surprising results from recent LDoS assessments
Global consumer products company
Petroleum exploration and production company
Leader in computer storage
- Purchased more than 10,000 pieces of Cisco equipment over the last 10 years
- The equipment was purchased from over 250 suppliers and installed in 70+ countries
- Have over 350 SMARTnet contract numbers
- 16% of their currently supported Cisco equipment will expire by the end of 2017
- Over 200 access points had five years of maintenance but the manager didn't know it
- Purchased more than 8,000 pieces of Cisco equipment over the last 10 years
- Purchased support from 60+ suppliers in nine countries
- Have over 90 SMARTnet contract numbers
- 23% of installed base will reach its LDoS date by the end of 2018
- Purchased 39,000 pieces of Cisco equipment over the last 10 years
- The equipment is installed in over 40 countries
- Purchased support from 80+ Cisco partners
- Have over 700 SMARTnet contract numbers
- 18% of their currently supported Cisco equipment will expire by the end of 2017
When your devices come to the end of their lifespan, you need a plan for last date of support (LDoS).
Orange can help you stay ahead of the curve when it comes to LDoS and take a smart route to asset management, whether you decide to refresh the equipment or to continue using it with alternative maintenance plans.
Choose a related service below for more information:
Orange Business Services has been a Cisco “Gold” Partner since 1994. We are also one of the only Cisco partners that has earned Cisco’s “Global” partner status, which demonstrates both our commitment and significant investment in Cisco and its technologies. Global partner status is only awarded to companies that demonstrate their ability to handle Cisco transactions (both procurement of hardware and software as well as support) on a global basis.
To support our customers’ global requirements, we have sales, pre-sales, consultants, project managers and operational teams in all regions. Together, these experts hold over 8,000 Cisco certifications.
Revised 5 Oct 2016