Orange and FreeMove
FreeMove is an alliance of some of Europe’s leading mobile operators and is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of multinational clients across the continent. Formed in 2003, the alliance brings together four founding members Orange, Telecom Italia, Deutsche Telekom and TeliaSonera.
- Predictability and cost savings through a range of easy-to-understand roaming offers, including: FreeMove International Connect, a VPN type service for large multinationals; harmonized tariffs for data and voice roaming; plus a complete mobile email solution to keep businesses in touch at all times
- Centralized reporting providing a monthly overview of domestic and international communication costs and usage, with detailed regional analysis
- Service excellence by a team of qualified experts to support your fleet managers across your footprint, plus streamlined Service Performance Indicators to guarantee transparency and reliability
- Easier legal agreement helping to streamline procurement of European mobile services through the FreeMove International Master Agreement, saving time and legal costs
- Consolidated account management and centralized bid management with one single point to champion your international requirements and co-ordinate support teams in each of your countries.
Telecom Italia, business market leader in Italy
In addition to its domestic market leadership, 16.1 million retail network connections, 7 million retail broadband accesses, 30.8 million mobile lines – the Telecom Italia Group has a significant presence in Latin America, where TIM Brazil is one of the country’s leading carriers, supplying 41.1 million mobile lines.
Deutsche Telekom, strong presence across Western and Central Europe
T-Mobile USA is the US operating entity of T-Mobile International AG, the mobile communications subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom. Recognized for superior customer services and call quality, T-Mobile USA provides wireless voice, messaging, data and Wi-Fi broadband services to 33 million subscribers. Renowned for excellent network coverage, security, top voice quality and fast data connections, Deutsche Telekom has more than 150 million mobile customers in Europe and the United States benefitting from its innovative service.
TeliaSonera, business market leader in the Nordics and Baltic region
With an established presence in 20 markets and serving 135 million customers, TeliaSonera focuses on securing quality in its networks and developing a world-class service company, providing competitive telecommunications in the Nordic and Baltic countries, Eurasia, Russia, Turkey and Spain.
Orange, robust presence across Western Europe, Romania and Poland
With almost 190 million customers in 32 countries and a strong focus on innovation, convergence and effective cost management, the Group aims to establish Orange as an integrated operator and a benchmark for new telecommunications services in Europe.
The FreeMove alliance helps you streamline your mobility through a suite of best-in-class voice and data services, tariff advantages, dedicated account management, and centralised procurement and reporting.
Through a central agreement and central point of contact
Centralized report that provides monthly overview of domestic and international communication costs and usage
Key performance indicators across the footprint