Flexible Identity Federation
Secure access to your cloud services
Secure access to your cloud services and protect your data
- Users identify themselves just once.
- Flexible Identity Federation validates the identity and rights with the company directory, then sends the access authorization.
- The passwords never leave the company.
- You prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing your data in the cloud.
Centralized management of your users and cloud applications
The user accounts are in the company directory; The cloud applications and associated access rights are centrally managed in Flexible Identity Federation, with centralized reports.
Single sign-on (SSO)
The users only log in once, and without having to log in again can access all of their cloud applications, which are available on a portal or directly.
Automatic provisioning of your user accounts in the cloud services
Adding/removing users in the corporate directory is automatically reflected:
- in the following 14 major apps: Amazon Web Services, Box, Dropbox, Egnyte, Evernote, Google Apps, Office 365, Salesforce, Webex, Zendesk, Coupa, ServiceNow, Concur and UltiPro
- in all cloud applications that support the SCIM protocol
Your employees enjoy an exemplary user experience:
- No need to remember multiple passwords
- All your cloud applications together in a user-friendly portal
- Access to your services in the blink of an eye
You start using cloud services quickly and completely securely:
- Solution available in one month
- No infrastructure to install
- Your cloud services added in a few clicks
Your IT expenses are kept under control:
- No more need to invest in or maintain a costly or complicated solution
- A monthly subscription precisely calculated based on your usage
- Immediate inclusion of user changes
You get the benefit of a trustworthy solution:
- A partnership with Ping Identity, one of the market leaders
- Guaranteed availability of 99.95%
- Experts to assist you 24/7
Advice and training to assist you
We help you integrate Flexible Identity Federation in your environment, by advices during the implementation and customized training sessions.
Strong service commitments
We are committed through strong penalties:
- Monthly service availability of 99.95%
- Service activation in 20 business days
- User and cloud application management in real time via the administration portal
Easy to install
Two software agents installed on your site, initiate an encrypted tunnel between your company and Flexible Identity and manage the dialog with the corporate directory. These agents are not published on the Internet, which simplifies installation and security.
Some cloud services do not support identity federation protocol. In this case, if the customer wishes, Flexible Identity Federation allows the encrypted storage of passwords. Although this is an infringement of identity federation, it provides the user with an SSO experience while waiting for the application to support federation protocols.
Strong authentication if necessary
Ability to increase the level of required authentication based on:
- The user's group
- The application the user is accessing
- The user's IP address
Strong authentication can be performed by our offer
All cloud applications together in a user portal
An easy-to-use administrator portal