Hot news on Twitter
- in case you missed it: unified comms in #APAC – who is doing what & why? http://t.co/53OyXRJW0...
- [from this morning] how to maximize adoption of #unifiedcommunications solutions http://t.co/4gc1KtW...
- how to maximize adoption of #unifiedcommunications solutions http://t.co/4gc1KtWaie ^rémi
- [from last week] #unifiedcommunications without high-quality audio is like… http://t.co/iM8CcC5Atk...
- #unifiedcommunications in #APAC – who is doing what and why? http://t.co/tsJgMJkDJA <-- exc pos...
- [blog post] #unifiedcommunications without high-quality audio is like… http://t.co/iM8CcC5Atk ^Kat...
- see how Ondeo IS (@DGT_Industry) improved voice & data mgmt w/ #UCaaS. Benefits: controlled budg...
choose an industry leader
Orange Business Services was recently positioned as a Visionary in the Gartner, Inc. Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, North America, November 2013. We are "well-suited for North American businesses that have extensive UCaaS requirements in either Europe or Asia/Pacific."
unified communications explained
- enjoy better work-life balance and productivityOur unified communications tools help you work more effectively with colleagues and improve work-life balance by reducing the need for business travel. You will be able to collaborate globally with colleagues, suppliers, partners and customers and deliver projects more quickly.
- transition easily to next-generation unified communicationsWith our comprehensive unified communications portfolio and professional services , we can help you transition from legacy PBX to next-generation unified communications. Flexible service models ensure you the best implementation strategy based on your infrastructure, licenses and environment.
why us for unified communications?
3 reasons to choose Orange Business Services
As an global integrator, we combine leading unified communications products and applications with real-time services like enterprise telephony, mobility, voice, video and conferencing. We offer full consulting services to assess, design and implement the right unified communication solution for you with the highest security in mind.
With collaborative services that incorporate unified communications, we enhance individual, workgroup and organizational productivity. Our complete and integrated UC solutions are available through a range of flexible service models, including integrated, managed, hosted and UCaaS and with technology from leading vendors like Alcatel, Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft.
Our professional services team is ITIL® trained for operational best practice, and we have ISO certifications for quality and service management. Independent analysts have identified Orange as the leader in the global enterprise UC market. Our recognition also includes being the first enterprise-class UCaaS service and having the most mature global enterprise UC service.