Transform your communications
What is unified communications?
Unified communications is a solution that integrates all communication applications through a single end-user client across devices.
- End-user client on desktop, mobile or web
- Presence-enabled, knowing a person's availability and the best way to reach them
- Seamless communications and collaboration using the contact list from business applications (Office)
- IM, file transfer and desktop sharing
- Telephony and mobile devices
- Unified messaging: e-mail, voicemail, fax
- Audio, video and web conferencing
How do you measure the business value of collaboration?
Download this helpful report from Forrester and discover how you, too, can derive business value from collaboration >
Now UC it, now you don't
Unified communications and collaboration (UCC) tools are today’s go-to tools for enterprise employees who are bringing their personal and home communication habits and apps into the workplace – meaning many enterprises may not be aware how much UCC is being used by their staff. So with employees already using UCC to be more productive, shouldn’t enterprises be factoring UCC into their long-term business strategies? Read more in this blog >
How UC it really matters
UCC is the most vital tool for business collaboration today. Yet, its effectiveness depends on how it's viewed and deployed within your organization. Here are a few key factors that are vital for a successful UC deployment, helping you to get the most from UCC. Read more in this blog >
Trends and drivers
Three quarters of IT professionals recognize that unified communications brings significant benefits to their business.
Read how in this infographic.
Communicating via the cloud
In this infographic, discover the advantages of real-time, cloud-based collaboration that is smoother and simpler with Business Together as a Service.
Business Together as a Service
A unique interface to make the most of all communication and collaboration tools from any terminal, everywhere and in real time
All on-demand communications
- Business Together as a Service is a secure, cloud-based unified communications and collaboration solution, hosted in Orange Business Services data centers across the world
- Simplify access to collaboration tools: employees communicate with each other, share documents, conduct remote meetings at any time, in complete safety
- Allocate user profiles to:
- Employees according to their uses, and easily switch from one profile to another
- Videoconferencing rooms, so that they can be reached easily by any other user
- Equip employees with Cisco-certified handsets and high-performance tools adapted to their uses
- Enjoy zero initial investment and monthly billing, automatically adjustable to the number of users and types of profiles selected
Benefits for everyone
- Be a business enabler by giving end users and the business the capabilities they want and need
- Benefit from new technology without the need to invest in equipment or manage it
- Manage the solution instantly from your web administrator portal
- Enjoy an OPEX model and predictable costs
- Keep employees happy and productive
- Make your business agile and move quickly anywhere in the world
- Count on predictable costs tied to business success
- Work whenever and wherever you want
- BYOD – with security
- Achieve a better work-life balance
- Access your functionalities from a web portal in the office or remotely
Orange Business Services is a Cisco Master UC certified partner, signifying the maximum level of expertise in the unified communications and collaboration domain.
Thanks to our advanced partnership with Cisco, we can quickly integrate their latest functionalities into our portfolio.
- Orange and Cisco: a strategic partnership for more than 20 years globally
- Working together in more than 200 countries
- Hundreds of large customers deployed around the globe
For more information, visit the Unified Communications with Cisco page on LinkedIn.
- 16,000 seats/Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Scalable, agile, future proof
- 3,400 seats
- Anytime, anyplace services
- Pay as you grow
- 2,000+ employees in seven countries
- Read the customer story >
- Central control and reporting
- Read the customer story >
- 900 seats
- Three profiles (light/standard/collaborative)
Business Together Cisco
Your on-premise UC solution
Step-by-step evolution towards unified communications
Your business most likely already has all or part of these tools for communicating. Business Together lets you consolidate them at your own pace, based on your priorities and requirements. Our expert consultants will work with you to identify the optimal approach based on your current situation and business drivers. Factors to be taken into account include existing deployed systems, services, vendor relationships and existing contracts plus the requirements of your business and users now and into the future, rather than just the existing status quo in the enterprise.
Interoperable with your existing infrastructure
As a customized solution, Business Together can interoperate with existing systems and services already deployed. You also choose the operational mode that best suits your organization and challenges: self-managed with support services from Orange or fully managed by Orange. We can also own the equipment as part of a managed solution, allowing you to pay as you use rather than as CAPEX.
Revised 26 Jun 2016