need better security?
Keeping your communications systems safe is fundamental to keeping your business safe. For protection against new and increasingly sophisticated threats, our security services help ensure that your business goes on running.
create an environment in which your business can grow
- filters for incoming and outgoing Web and mail data, etc.
- IT infrastructure segregation for extranets, partner networks, etc.
- intrusion prevention
- availability and resilience services
embrace today’s technology and its uses
- user authentication and authorization
- secure communications between users and your company’s information systems and between users and direct-access Internet services (mobile access)
- security for user data and fixed/mobile terminals
supervision and governance
take control of what circulates inside and outside your business
- security monitoring for transparency and validation of the compliance process for your information systems
- consulting services
- day-to-day security management
security and BYOD
we take your security seriously
- 30 years of experience in developing professional networks and integration solutions globally
- 15 Orange Labs on four continents
- 8 Security Operation Centers (SOCs)
- more than 500 companies’ security solutions managed worldwide
- 300,000 users of our remote access solutions
- the largest seamless IP network in the world
our expertise is proven
- more than 350 security consultants around the world
- nearly 10,000 pieces of security equipment managed
- more than 100,000 users of our strong authentication solutions
we are certified
- “common criteria” level EAL 2+-certified international IP VPN backbone
- ISO 27001-certified service-platform management
- ISO 27001-certified customer support
- SAS 70 type 2-certified (ISAE 3402) data centers
After my first blog post on the mobile security solution called container, here's the other one:
the wrapper, or sandbox
The idea here is based on Java and its famous virtual machine, but we can also call this solution a sandbox or wrapper.
Basically it’s an application that controls the professional area in a secure bubble.
This paper discusses some of the challenges posed by allowing an outsourcer to take over your IT infrastructure. We see that whatever the form, the challenge of managing risks and security in a heterogeneous environment remains the same. This challenge is often a show stopper, but a few good habits on the part of the outsourcer can help significantly.
AkzoNobel, the world’s largest coatings manufacturer, chose Orange to standardize and rationalize its security architecture using managed services. Watch this case study video to find out more about the solution and how we helped AkzoNobel meet its business objectives.
Your cybersecurity challenges include IT infrastructure protection, risk visibility and management, data protection, access rights and user identity. Our comprehensive approach to security and a complete, consistent range of services help you meet these challenges.