high growth markets
high growth markets
long-standing expertise in high-growth markets
High-growth markets offer great potential for all companies looking for new opportunities. We have extensive experience in delivering infrastructure and services in Latin America, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
we can help you navigate
Compliance, regulation, security and service-level issues when dealing with customers, suppliers and authorities in high-growth markets. With over 50 years of operating experience in emerging markets in Africa, Latin America and Asia, we are well-placed to help you with our legal and regulatory insight. In Africa, for example, we are able to offer extensive support through the business-to-business organizations of our domestic affiliates.
we are global, we act local
We provide a global portfolio delivered with local customization and local partnerships. These include a range of smart business models that are suited to the particular demands of high-growth markets, including cloud services, Smart Cities and e-health.
Our global governance is supported by five regional operations to ensure a consistent and high level of performance. This is proven by our strong track record in global business continuity planning capabilities, such as the political upheaval in Egypt and the earthquake in Japan in 2011.
To keep our infrastructure up-to-date, we continue to build on our network throughout these diverse regions. Projects include submarine cables to the Middle East and Africa, a new optical backbone in India, a ten-fold network capacity expansion in Latin America and a growing number of network-to-network interface partnerships.
our key differentiators
We are a global operator but act truly local in Asia by investing continuously to offer you the best local support. We are recognized as a market leader in the region for our most extensive network capillarity and our expertise in complex solutions. Our support infrastructure in the region means we can provide the very best service.
- largest in-country capillarity among all international carriers
- 3,000+ staff, with highly skilled specialists including sales, professional services and other support functions
- 50 years experience and strong understanding of the local market and regulatory environment
- local delivery managed by our own team across 40 countries in APAC
- strong local partnerships: China Unicom, China Telecom, xDSL and mobile capabilities through 2nd tier IP VPN partner in China, partnership with a Tier 1 Japanese service provider, VDC (Vietnam), CAT (Thailand) and PT Telkom (Indonesia)
We have a strong local presence with over 50 years of activity in Latin America and extensive continent-wide connectivity. In addition, we ensure excellence in customer experience with our local support, delivery and supply chain infrastructure.
- 50+ years in Latin America with local sales, implementation and operational teams
- local partner relationships across portfolio, including: PGi, Cisco, Avaya, Riverbed, Juniper, Polycom and Panduit
- local expertise in importation process, taxation best practices, value-add in design-to-cost improvements
- excellence in customer experience via our Major Service Center in Rio de Janeiro with ITIL® trained staff
- wide network coverage with 120+ owned points of presence (PoPs) in 31 countries
- 6,000+ customer-managed connections and 250+ international customers
We are in a leading position to serve both local and multinational enterprises for global and multi-domestic needs. Our strong presence in Africa will continue to increase in 2012 and beyond thanks to our investments in networks and value-added services.
- strong presence with 51 countries covered and 30% increase in bandwidth over 2012
- focused strategy in four key regions: Middle East (smart cities and enterprise network business), Turkey (modernization of legacy infrastructure), North Africa (synergies with France Telecom Group) and South Africa (focus on MNCs)
- value-added services in UC, cloud, customer contact, collaboration and mobile workspace solutions
- services in the most difficult terrains and the widest MPLS reach globally