Hot news on Twitter
- BBC News - The 30-year-old health sector billionaire http://t.co/jXxFUK43r8 #digital #healthcare
- How smart technology could help deaf people http://t.co/ffZucdnKI6 #wearable #healthcare
- RT @m2m_paper: @TAPcheck Integrates with @orangebusiness Services to Develop Connected Objects in He...
- RT @land_mobile: #SwitchingOn @orangebusiness and @TAPcheck develop #connected healthcare devices ht...
- Orange and TAPcheck® join forces to develop connected objects in the healthcare sector http://t.co/...
- RT @GuardianSustBiz: How a mobile phone may be able to help prevent blindness: http://t.co/xLYDdB97O...
As communication specialists, we have expertise in a wide range of e-health technologies including machine-to-machine (M2M), embedded devices and networking – to help health professionals and the system as a whole connect and coordinate. And, with our integration experts, we can bring together all the components needed to build and run a solution, from the network, security and IT infrastructure to customer service and support.
Our scale and focus on innovation allow us to take a broader view, anticipate needs and solve complex problems. We have gained significant knowledge in e-health through Orange Labs, our research and development test-bed, and through our partner network. This puts us in a great position to help healthcare systems cope with the rapidly-growing demand for care.
For the last 15 years, we have been equipping hospitals and clinics with software, communication and infrastructure solutions. Today, we provide solutions that can help all players in the healthcare ecosystem work together, while focusing on the ways in which the latest technologies can make life easier for professionals and patients alike.
In addition, Orange Business Services will provide the improved quality of service and response times required by DiaSorin.Ferdinando Peretto, CIO, DiaSorin GroupDiaSorin
published on 04.25.2014
published on 02.10.2014