Hot news on Twitter
- un écosystème ICT en pleine mutation http://t.co/nxbnThaXTz #cloud ^rémi
- le #cloud et le temps réel en un éclair http://t.co/PVRJJMEh1u ^rémi
- as you like it - the rise and rise of the "as-a-service" (XaaS) model http://t.co/y3tKpTzCAx #cloud ...
- contrats #cloud : une stratégie de #sécurité multiple http://t.co/3zCf6tHeAb par @jeffman78 ^rém...
- la sous-traitance cachée dans le #cloud http://t.co/QBKjPWNNTg #sécurité par @jeffman78 ^rémi
- quelles sont les tendances #cloud 2013 ? http://t.co/3nq2XHW66x par @PascalAdam19 ^rémi
- #unifiedcommunications as a Service – the third way? http://t.co/vyvv73OzZ0 #cloud by @GordonMakry...
- accordez beaucoup d'attention à votre contrat de #cloud computing http://t.co/q53HTFMSsz par @ygour...
- @sandrinefraggle mais aussi de nous intégrer à nos diverses communautés (cloud, mobilité, etc.)....
cloud computing explained
- turn your IT department into a value generatorCloud computing can help your IT department to support the business more effectively. It allows you to have just the right mix of IT infrastructure to support your current business effectively and meet any peaks in demand. The IT department is then free to create strategic value.
- rapid access to computing resource from anywhereCloud computing can transform your IT experience. From rapid rollout to new users, to latest versions of applications, the cloud can keep you productive at all times. Not relying on on-premise servers, the cloud also allows you to access IT resources from any location and on any device.
why us for cloud computing?
3 reasons to choose Orange Business Services
global cloud infrastructure
Our cloud services are hosted in state-of-the-art cloud-ready data centers to offer our customers outstanding worldwide quality of service and security. Flexible Computing solutions and Business Together as a Service (UCaaS) are available from three regions: Europe, the U.S. and Asia. Orange has also invested in its own data center in Normandy (France) for its customers and its own needs.
end-to-end enterprise cloud, guaranteed
As a communications service provider, we know how to deliver business-critical IT services over the network, with the requisite security and performance guarantees. This includes understanding the impact of delays on real-time applications and how to prevent them. We are uniquely able to provide your cloud computing, network, and even the devices to access it, with end-to-end SLAs and the capability to deliver it all globally.
recognized IT and security expertise
All of our cloud services are “secured by design”. They are implemented by security professionals using secure data centers (ISAE 3402 certification), platforms and operations. Not only are our own cloud services delivered with the highest levels of security, we can even connect to our cloud service partners and deliver their services to you completely securely and efficiently through our private network.