Issues and challenges
Golf Up is not a traditional golf course. It is an innovative facility designed to offer customers a unique and complete experience with golf-related digital services. Located in Grimaud, in the South of France, it features a golf school, practice range, 9-hole golf course, pro shop, restaurant and nine luxury holiday apartments.
Robert Roussille, President, Golf Up
To support Golf Up’s ambitious objectives, Orange Business Services deployed a variety of high-performance, hi-tech solutions:
- Fiber across the entire Golf Up property
- Orange Guest Wi-Fi solution for customers
- A secure cloud that hosts all services
- Orange Business Services support in creating, developing and deploying Golf Up’s websites
End-to-end support for an innovative project
The Orange Business Services teams have supported Robert Roussille’s ambitious Golf Up project from the start. Step by step, they co-created and deployed several services and two websites to offer golfers a unique experience.
100% digital customer experience
Golf Up customers have access to a full suite of digital services that modernize their golfing experience: they can check the restaurant’s menu on the TV screens in their rooms, analyze their swings at the practice range on connected screens, compare their performance to those of champions, enjoy Wi-Fi connection anywhere on the site, and more.
Team members are more available
The fully managed solution from Orange Business Services eliminates the IT management responsibility for the Golf Up teams. They have access to all their applications and services through the cloud, even on the go, so they are free to focus on their jobs and their passion: golf.
- An ultra-connected golf course
- Improved customer experience through digital services
- More-available workers with outsourced management
- Co-creation with Orange Business Services