Orange is a strategic partner of Polycom
The relationship between Orange Business Services and Polycom stretches back seven years and has allowed hundreds of customers around the world to enjoy the business benefits of visual collaboration solutions.
These benefits include reduced business costs, reduced time-to-market for new products, improvements in staff productivity, better staff retention rates and improved sustainability by reducing carbon emissions. With the introduction of Open Videopresence from Orange, the impact of the Polycom collaboration solutions on business process improvement is likely to be even more dramatic.
With a videoconferencing solution from Orange and Polycom, you will be able to:
- enable visual collaboration both within and outside your organization for sales, product development, training, etc.
- achieve higher utilization and faster ROI because videoconferencing reduces travel cost, saves time and lowers your carbon footprint
- save internal resources by out-tasking support activities and using powerful Web-based tools to manage the service
- find a single source for video endpoints all over the world - resulting in better control, consistency and simplicity
- have unrivalled coverage to provide video and network services where you need it – local, regional, global support
- utilize our experience with local importation and logistics, to assist and manage VAT recovery
customer case study: financial services organization
We worked with a leading financial services organization to deploy over 100 high-definition video systems worldwide with a fully managed implementation and LAN and WAN services. The customer was able to achieve a payback within six months of deployment and should now achieve multimillion dollar savings over the remaining lifetime of the solution.