Do you struggle to provide a consistent level of service to your entire business? You can solve this by reducing or eliminating inconsistencies and overlaps in your network service, particularly those created by using multiple suppliers.
You also need to ensure that your users get the best possible application experience. Poorly performing applications are one of the biggest end-user gripes and can severely impact productivity. Your infrastructure needs the right levels of security and resilience to meet the demands of 24-hour worldwide business.
how we can help
Our network has been designed with global businesses in mind. We have the world’s largest network with over 1,500 points-of-presence in more than 900 cities. By delegating the network complexity to a global operator, you can focus on running your business. We provide enhanced customer care that incorporates ITIL-certified staff, 24/7 troubleshooting, proactive monitoring and reporting.
We are always improving our network infrastructure to keep up with your technology requirements for now and the future. Our worldwide backbone provides 10 Gbps bandwidth, which we are expanding up to 100 Gbps in Europe. In addition, we expanded our capacity by 20% in high-growth markets in 2011.
Our network security is certified to ISO 27001 and SAS 70 type II, and we employ 350 dedicated security specialists to ensure the total safety of your data. For resilience, we operate four major service centers worldwide that are able to put a business continuity plan into action in less than 20 minutes. We also provide application performance management as part of our network service to ensure the optimal experience for your users.
our network solution benefits at a glance
- number 1 in coverage with 1,500+ PoPs in 900+ cities
- mobile network in 40 countries, SIP trunking in 106 countries
- 20% capacity increase in emerging markets in 2011
- worldwide backbone of 10 Gbps
- new optical network in Europe with planned capacity expansion to 40/100 Gbps
- service availability of 99.8-99.95% in 147 countries
- worldwide continuity solutions
- four MSCs on three continents able to run a BCP in less than 20 minutes
- certifications including ISO 27001 and SAS 70 type II
- 350 dedicated security specialists and 100 security consultants