our difference is we're global
With our globally coordinated processes, you'll benefit from global governance with local alignment:
- consistent global rollout of central IT strategies locally
- local promotion of global IT policy
- identification of local blocking points and how to address them
- mediation and influence to gain local engagement
- accelerated business decisions and implementation locally
- same time zone responses and faster integration
We engage the right people from across sales, professional services and customer services to help inform and champion your requirements and coordinate your global strategy from one region to the next. This process means we can forecast the availability of local resources and customize where necessary to address local considerations.
Depending on your needs, we may also assign:
- Solutions Consultants, who have technical ownership of your account or specific project
- Customer Service Managers, who proactively manage your SLAs and provide performance reporting on a monthly basis
- Project Managers, who bring a wealth of technical competence and customer experience, best practice as well as global expertise
In some instances you may need an additional resource, which is where our Customer Program Directors can support you throughout the post-sales lifecycle, assisted by Life Cycle Managers who have achieved the highest levels of technical certifications from our partners such as Microsoft, Cisco and Avaya. We can also select an Executive Sponsor from Orange top management to ensure full alignment with your internal teams.