We offer services related to expert analysis, audit, evaluation and design for your network. This service is particularly relevant in the following cases:
- your network or infrastructure are not documented
- there are endemic problems that cannot be solved using ordinary methods
- the company is undergoing major changes
- new applications are being implemented
- IT policies and procedures are subject to change.
Consulting services cover the following areas:
- local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks
- wireless networks
- network security
- corporate e-mail
- virtualization of operating systems
- data centers
- analysis and optimization of applications within Wide Area Networks
- equipment from different vendors including Cisco, Avaya and HP, Riverbed, Microsoft and equipment Polycom and Huawei for video conferencing.
The cycle of consulting services includes several key stages:
1. pre-project audit in order to increase the performance of project implementation
- evaluation of existing infrastructure
- determining what network sections need updating or replacement
- creating a map and description of the project site
- creating a plan of migration and risk management
2. initial planning of the installation to assess the budget and transition to implementation
- support during implementation and commissioning
- provision of regulatory and technical documentation needed to launch such installations as a communication hub, server room etc.
- additional services in the area of project management, one-time operations without the need to hire your own specialists
- post-project assistance
- additional services in the area of service management
We provide consulting services worldwide. Our company employs more than 500 highly qualified professionals with many years of experience in designing corporate networks.
The Orange Business Services industry audit and R&D capabilities of the Orange Group allow us to offer custom solutions tailored to the specific needs of different companies.