Orange is a strategic alliance partner of Cisco
Cisco and Orange have been expanding the possibilities of what networks are and what they can do together for more than 15 years. In business, education, government and the home, people can connect across a room, a building or a continent. From manufacturing to the marketplace, we provide organizations all over the world with flexible, secure, efficient systems, bringing their customers and suppliers closer together.
From technology development to solution design, our partnership has enabled Orange to be first to market with many innovative IP solutions, while helping companies reduce operating costs.
- advantage of two global market leaders
- we were the first network service provider to be a Cisco Global Certified Partner
- we are a Cisco Advanced Technology Provider (ATP) and Cisco TelePresence Global Partner
- Orange was awarded one of only four Global Services Alliance designations from Cisco
customer case study: Isbank
The biggest turkish commercial bank Isbank entered russian market, becoming the only owner of one of the russian banks - Ishbank LLC. One of the first steps of Isbank was modernisation of the whole IT-infrastructure of a head office and 14 subsidiaries in regions. To solve the challenge, there was installed the biggest lot ever made by us.
- integrated approach
- perfect scheduling
- expertise in working with international clients